I am sharing this post as it come across my Environment. From yesterday Morning we found our Backups are getting blocked. We always have Ola scripts in place and the backups are being done to File share.
At the same time we have Veeam File system backups too. I was serving the on-call from Yesterday night and I got calls multiple times and all of them are related to backups getting blocked.
As you can see this is how it looks the user name being NT Authority. By the way we don't have any SQL Servers running with Local system as Service Accounts.
Then from where these are getting triggered and after checking the logs I found something suspicious at the same time